vineri, 8 iunie 2018

După 30 ani - o percepție diacronică asupra spațiului existenței ca OM

I look back on my life up to this point.
My experiences, my mistakes, my choices, everything. I think about my brother and a few others I love more than life.
And now I understand why my parents, and parents in general, keep saying "I've been where you are, listen to me"! When we are children, or especially teenagers, it is hard to do it.
But as an older sister now, I know what I want for my little brother, for my little cousins - the best!
I know all I can do is pray for them, love, support and advise them. I know they get to decide.
I know I have to get used to the idea they are "children" no longer, but young men and women. I know I am proud of them so far.  
Înainte a fost ATdAT sau ANdAN, simplu și fără pretenții. 
Acum e 30. Dificil... Complex...

30 - timpul mai avea răbdare pentru că NU e vorba iar de omniprezentul Un fleac, i-am ciuruit!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu